Monday, February 27, 2012

Progress

I can be positive about the scale today because it reported a 3.6 pound loss, which translates to a total of 20 pounds lost to this point. That said, I'm tempering my desire to run around the house naked while screaming hallelujahs because if I celebrate too much, it means, conversely, that I need to be depressed if the scale is less encouraging. This chick is trying to stay off of that roller coaster.

So the clothes are staying on (you're welcome), and I'm simply enjoying the fact that the shoulders and back of one of my favorite muumuus are feeling a little bit looser and AND I just talked myself out of eating ice cream straight out of the bucket since I should be going to bed instead.

That's progress.

4 comments:

  1. That is sooooo awesome Julie!!! I am so proud of you, thanks for the inspiration. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie... You do ROCK!!! Way to go.. 20lbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring! (even on your not so positive days).

    ReplyDelete