Monday, January 30, 2012

Accountability

Today was weigh-in and apparently skinny mom should have been screaming at fat mom a little more - net gain of 3 pounds. After reevaluating the pros and cons of last week, here is the game plan for the week (as opposed to my usual gut reaction to say to he** with it) -

1) Limit carbonation to no more than 20 oz. per day to cut down on bloat.
2) Avoid onion blossoms.
3) Buy a pass to Sand Hollow Aquatic.
4) Stretch every day.
5) Cease getting rid of bad foods in the house by getting rid of them in my mouth (thank you Rodger).
6) Ramp up the biking at least one extra day this week.
7) Commit to weightwatchers.com because if Charles Barkley can do it, I can do it.
8) Work on my rebounds.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

1 comment:

  1. i used to do water aerobics at sand hollow and it is the best! you get such a good work out, that your body can feel.. but not till AFTER the work out. its fun AND effective. for sure try that out, i wish i could still be doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete